Saturday 9 October 2010

The Witness




I saw this video on Facebook


And it caught my imagination. I then followed the link to the full documentary and I'm glad I did :)

It has given me the major kick up the arse I was badly needing. After returning to the online world of AR I have quickly become downhearted by the usual BS infighting which plagues the online side of the movement. Watching this guy and listening to his simple equation of what is required of all us activists has given me a refreshing drive.

This mans struggle to get the truth out there not only brought me to tears but has again recharged my batteries and I'm ready to get going again :)

I recommend this doc to anyone who is questioning whether we are making a difference

Watch the full thing here

No comments:

Post a Comment